PATTWA Knit Anklets
Handcrafted threadwork anklets are a perfect addition to your summer wardrobe! Light, vibrant and beautifully handcrafted.. It is definitely one to catch attention with its sounding bells!
- Materials: Threads and small metal bells.
- Free Size. Approx, 26cms long.
Care: Wipe dry. Do not wet the metal or thread. Keep perfume away from the metal.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made by hand using locally sourced thread and metal bells.
- Thread sourced from Jaipur and jewelry across Rajasthan and Delhi.
- Providing sustainable livelihood for women artisans in Kaladera village.
Craft: The term “Patwa” is derived from the Hindi word “pat”, meaning silk and the Patwas are those who practice this art. They were traditionally weavers and were engaged in making jewellery by threading beads, metal beads and stones.
Shipping Countries: Suomi
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Store Name: Moi Namaste
- Vendor: Moi Namaste
- Ei arvosteluja
There are no reviews yet.